Dear Property Owner,
It is our desire as a professional property management company to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership. We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed. We will provide the you with a fat, efficient, positive & rewarding experience. We will hold ourselves to a higher standard & will maintain that standard throughout.
We have invested in the latest technology to run our business in order to provide the highest level of customer service to you. Here are some of the areas we are different from the rest:
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. We quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and numerous other listing sites.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. Our built-in rental comparison
tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue, fill vacancies faster and be extremely competitive.
- Screen for the best prospective residents. Streamline, built in resident screening includes our standard thorough interview process including credit checks along with past rent history. Our screening and credit checks allows us to verify for any past evictions- enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with payment options. We give our residents convenient ways to pay, they can mail, walk-in, or courier service for small fee.
- Owner statement. These statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the month. Owner statements will be sent via email to you monthly by the 30th.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues.
- Resident Retention Program. While the number of renters in the market has increased in the last few years, retaining the good tenants is a challenge that we are always up for. Maintaining residents is less expensive than locating, approving and moving in a new tenant.